Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. (United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Some say telegram is a place for criminals, hate speech, and lateral thinkers, where almost everything is allowed and nobody will be punished or banned on this social media channel. But the infamous messaging app from Dubai is also used by many normal people who want to chat quickly and safely in these hard times. And this freedom of speech is used by SEO experts for their link-building strategy, that like a good backlink with an ahrefs DR 95 – just because they give you dofollow backlinks for free. In case you wonder how that works I’ll show you… 😉
Sign up for free at telegram
- Download the app for mobile (android and apple iOs) or desktop (PC / Linux and macOS) right here: https://telegram.org/
- Install the telegram app on your smartphone, iPhone, tablet, notebook, or desktop pc.
- After the app has been fully installed open it.
- Tap Get Started Now.
- Enter your phone number in the field provided. The country code is usually already preset.
- If you allow telegram to access it all your contacts will be taken over directly.
- You will then be sent a five-digit registration code via Telegram and SMS, which you have to enter to verify yourself.
- The app will also ask you for permission to access media and location. If you do not agree to this, you will not be able to send photos, videos, or a location.
Create a telegram channel
- Android: Tap the pencil icon in the chat overview and select New Channel.
- iOS: In the chat overview, select the pencil symbol in the upper right corner. Click on New Channel and then Create Channel.
Now you can put in a picture of yourself or a logo, the name of the channel, and a brief description. The channel type should be PUBLIC. You can edit this anytime you like.
The name of your channel is now also available as a link on the internet. Your two (!) new created URLs look like these two from me:
Just put your channel name behind https://t.me/s/ and https://telegram.me/s/ to create your pages. Everyone now can see the stream online, and so can Google.
Open your channel and feel free to post your links in the line down below (BROADCAST). Yes, it is that simple! Some of the inserted links will show you a link preview, some don’t. But that doesn’t bother us, because every single link is a dofollow backlink!
Here you can read more about the free cloud-based instant messaging service telegram and the software / app:
Of course, you also have to share and publish this link to get it indexed. I’ve already shared it on this page, on lasso.net, protopage.com, AllMyFaves.com, start.me, diigo.com, Instapaper, Dailygram, and ProvenExpert.com as shown in the last articles. Other already existing Social Media Channels will also be great. But in this tutorial, I will show you a lot of websites and profiles where you can publish them. Please be patient, as this link is really high rated it could take some time to be indexed at Google or ahrefs.
This is my new year’s gift for everyone, enjoy and use it very wisely!
May 2022 be the year when all your dreams come true, all your hard work reap great results and rewards, and all your family and friends keep you company.
Please write a comment below if the link doesn’t work as described or is offline. I want to keep this information up to date for every user.
You may also like…
Disclaimer: All the pictures are screenshots from the website of telegram and the telegram app.